Notice: 1285 in /homepages/19/d434187899/htdocs/INKW/modules/CGSmartImage/action.default.php on line 44
Productivity is key for the Anapurna M2050i. Incorporating the latest generation of print heads with double the amount of print nozzles, it offers a high throughput as well as high quality. Its new electromechanical redesign has made it even more robust, fit for sustained higher workloads. It prints 205 cm wide and reaches print speeds of up to 90 m²/h. In six colors – and white.
The machine’s perfectly matched hardware, print head, ink and software components constantly work together to ensure premium print quality and enhanced productivity. Regardless of whether you are printing on paper, wood, or even ceramics.
The hybrid printer uses UV-inks that have a wide color gamut, adhere well on difficult substrates and dry fast. You’ll see your time to market shrink. Your company and the Anapurna M2050i: the perfect match, don’t you think?
- UV-ink for fast drying, material versatility and a wide color gamut;
- Automatic vacuum system for flawless media transport;
- Automatic board feeding for optimized productivity;
- Multiple board or borderless printing;
- Pre- and post-white in one run;
- Perfect ink droplet control for the highest print quality.
Latest generation of fast-firing print heads
Incorporating the latest generation of fast-firing print heads, the Anapurna M2050i offers an impressive throughput of up to 101 m²/h. The machine enables you to maintain a high print production on all substrates, satisfying even your most demanding customers. And dual-board or borderless printing increases productivity even more.
White Ink Management Concept
The Anapurna M2050i has a highly reliable white ink management system, consisting of a separate circulation system, a separate under-pressure regulation and a separate cleaning circuit. The white ink tank is equipped with a stirring mechanism to keep the ink properly mixed at all times. The Anapurna M2050i has the possibility to run pre- or post-white in one production run, greatly expanding application possibilities.
Automatic Board Feeding
The printer can have an automatic board feeder added in order to increase productivity even more. The optional automated board-feeding table provides an automated solution for volume printing of small board sizes.
- Reinforced beam
- Automated media positioning bar mounted on table – registration of rigids
- Divided vacuum table, four parts
- 1.5 kW ring-blower for strong vacuum, situated in the engine for less noise
- Accurate media transport/feed
- Powerful fastscan motor
- Automatic control of vacuum strength (inverter-based)
- Ionization bar mounted on each side of the carriage
- Network and USB3 (2) connection
- On-board controller with touchscreen
- Banners, posters, exhibition graphics, POP, mock-ups, backlit, frontlit, self-adhesives (labels)
- Niche applications: DVD printing, wood, art reproductions, personalized object printing…
- Party gadgets (beer coasters…)
- Architectural and interior decoration, ceramics printing